No description.Please update your profile.
Exam ID : HPE6-A44
Exam type : Proctored
Exam duration : 1 hour 30 minutes
Exam length : 66 questions
Passing score : 65%
Delivery languages : English
Related : certifications
Aruba Certified Mobility Professional (ACMP) V8
Aruba Certified Mobility Professional (ACMP) V8 – upgrade from Aruba Certified Mobility Professional (ACMP) previous versions
This exam tests your skills with the WLAN design, deployment, and troubleshooting of Aruba Mobile First Network Solutions in complex highly available campus and branch environments. It also tests your ability to configure specialized applications, management, and security requirements for a WLAN such as UCC Voice and advanced security features.
Ideal candidate for this exam
Typical candidates for this exam are networking IT professionals with a minimum of two years of advanced-level implementation experience with Aruba WLAN solutions and a minimum of three years of experience with wired LAN infrastructure and switching and routing technologies.
This exam has 66 questions.
Advice to help you take this exam
Complete the training and review all course materials and documents before you take the exam.
Exam items are based on expected knowledge acquired from job experience, an expected level of industry standard knowledge, or other prerequisites (events, supplemental materials, etc.).
Successful completion of the course alone does not ensure you will pass the exam.
Read this HPE Exam Preparation Guide and follow its recommendations.
Visit HPE Press for additional reference material, study guides, and HPE books.
This exam validates that you can:
Integrate and implement Aruba Mobile First architecture components and explain their uses. 20%
Integrate components of the Aruba Mobile First Architecture.
Differentiate between standalone mode and Master Controller Mode (MCM) features and recommend use cases.
Differentiate the use of packet forwarding modes (tunnel, decrypt-tunnel, split-tunnel, and bridge).
Differentiate between redundancy methods, and describe the benefits of L2 and L3 clustering.
Explain Remote Access architectures and how to integrate the architectures.
Describe and differentiate advanced licensing features.
Configure and validate Aruba WLAN secure employee and guest solutions. 20%
• Configure Remote Access with Aruba Solutions such as RAP and VIA.
• Configure and deploy redundant controller solutions based upon a given design.
• Configure a Mesh WLAN.
Implement advanced services and security. 38%
• Enable multicast DNS features to support discovery across VLAN boundaries.
• Configure role derivation, and explain and implement advanced role features.
• Configure an AAA server profile for a user or administrative access.
• Implement Mobility Infrastructure hardening features.
• Explain Clarity features and functions.
• Implement Voice WLAN based upon a given design.
• Configure primary zones and data zones to support MultiZone AP.
• Implement mobility (roaming) in an Aruba wireless environment.
• Implement tunneled node to secure ArubaOS switches.
Manage and monitor Aruba solutions.10%
• Use AirWave to monitor an Aruba Mobility Master and Mobility Controller.
• Perform maintenance upgrades and operational maintenance.
Troubleshoot Aruba WLAN solutions.12%
• Troubleshoot controller communication.
• Troubleshoot the WLAN.
• Troubleshoot Remote Access.
• Troubleshoot issues related to services and security.
• Troubleshoot role-based access, per-port based security and Airmatch.
Which network components are tracked by Aruba Clarity? (Select two.)
A. Wireless associations
B. DNS lookups
C. AP and controller health
D. WLAN health
E. Client health
When they operate in a cluster. Aruba APs obtain AP Group configuration information from which device?
A. Mobility Master
D. Mobility Controller
A branch office location has two buildings: an office and a small warehouse that are within 20 meters of each other. ARAP at the branch office provides connectivity to the corporate office network. This RAP is also configured as a Remote Mesh Portal (RMP).
A. Which solution should the administrator implement to provide connectivity between the office and small warehouse buildings at the branch office location?
B. Deploy a Remote Mesh Portal in the warehouse building to connect to the Remote Mesh Portal in the office building.
C. Deploy a Remote Mesh Point AP in the warehouse building to connect to the Remote Mesh Portal in the office building.
D. Deploy an ArubOS-Switch in the warehouse building with tunneled node to connect to the Remote Mesh Portal in the office building.
E. Deploy a Mesh Point AP in the warehouse building to connect to the Remote Mesh Portal in the office building.
No description.Please update your profile.
@ 2016 Certkingdom.com-Developed By Certkingdom.com