They stripped out the old 3 ‘silos’ that the MCTS 2.0 exams had
* MCTS: .NET 2.0 Web apps
* MCTS: .NET 2.0 Windows apps
* MCTS: .NET 2.0 Distributed apps
and replaced it with a number of certifications that focus on a technology area.
The .NET 3.5 certifications are listed here. The first 3 with prep guides will
be released late March, with the others being released later on.
* MCTS: Windows Presentation Foundation 70-502 prep guide
* MCTS: Windows Communication Foundation 70-503 Prep guide
* MCTS: Windows Workflow 70-504 Prep guide
* MCTS: ADO.NET 70-561 Prep guide
* MCTS: ASP.NET. 3.5 70-562 Prep guide
* MCTS: Windows forms 70-505
All of these .NET 3.5 certifications still have this requirement
* MCTS: .NET 2.0 App development foundation 70-536 Prep guide
Which means you can work towards any of the 3.5 certifications right now. And if
you currently have a MCTS 2.0 certification then you already have passed that
They will have “upgrade exams” from
to 3.5, but full details haven’t been decided yet. But it is suggested that the
upgrade exams will ONLY cover the differences.
make Bio Info
If your preparing for career change and looking for CCNA Training the best online training provider that provide the all
the and complete
MCTS certification exams training in just one package,
actualkey.com self study training kits, save your money on bootcamps, training institutes, It's also save your traveling
and time. All training materials are "Guaranteed" to pass your exams and get you certified on the fist attempt,
due to best training they become no1 site 2009 & 2011.